Reading specs...

To borrow a comment from Nora Ephron's book I Feel Bad About My Neck: I hate that I have to wear reading glasses. And that I have to wear them all the time. I can't read Vanity Fair or The New York Times Magazine without them. I had to wear sun readers on the beach when we were in Puerto Rico.

Thankfully, there are some cute options on the market. I love these styles from Kate Spade. I got them on sale at Nordstrom.

kate spade readers

Have you had any luck finding stylish readers? Do tell.

2 comments:

  1. I have some from Anthropologie that I like. They're a little funky, but I like them. Definitely better than the grocery store version I used to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't stand wearing my reading glasses: constantly taking them off and on, losing them etc. etc. So then I got one contact lens (in the weakest eye) with concentric circles so it's really a bifocal but you don't realize it at all. My distance vision is just fine, so now I can see everything, near and far! Make sense? I didn't mind the contact thing at all, but I know, some people do. Comes out every night, and then in the next morning…couldn't be easier. Think about it?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips